Wednesday 10 July 2013

Modern 1.6.2 HD Texture Pack

http://www.minecraft12.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/modern-hd-texture-pack-300x166.jpg

Modern HD Texture Pack for Minecraft. Every terrain texture in this pack has been edited from scratch or from real pictures. The creator of this pack say As an avid modern Minecraft architect, I have consistently used this pack on my servers and on other showcases. For fear of leakage, I began to delete many duplicates of the pack, trying to preserve its secrecy until the day I release it. From the terrain editing I proceeded to learn modern architecture in leaps and bounds, always adding new and useful elements to the pack as I went. When I learned of the connected texture mod (cgm) in Optifine and MCpatcher, I joined the few texture artists who had mastered this mod. When I saw better skies used in another pack, I instantly downloaded MCpatcher and used pictures of the real sky around my house to edit it. Finally, I began the large task of animating my textures, I am still in the process of this, but I can promise my animations will improve.

Download Modern 1.6.2 HD Texture Pack

No comments:

Post a Comment